3 New and effective ways to Organize, Seed, Manage & Measure your social media marketing campaigns
In this online web seminar you will get insight into new effective ways of seeding, managing and measuring your social media marketing campaigns. Presented by one of our top speakers, this free web seminar is a must attend if social media marketing is on your game plan.
Join this FREE web-seminar to understand how to:
- Increase your social media presence while saving operational time
- Organize your messages into campaigns for better overview and structure
- Track which messages get more eyeballs and convert to actions
- Brand your messages using simple, easy to implement techniques
- Measure and follow up on your social media marketing activities
The web seminar will introduce winning tactics for acquiring, retaining and growing customers in the social media space. You will also see very concrete and real, live examples of how you can seed, manage and measure your social media campaigns through multiple channels.
The web seminar is targeted marketing and PR professionals located in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Gulf and Asia Pacific. Check dates and times below.
You can join this free web seminar on the following dates:
- 2 March 2011 at 10:30 CET (09:30 London / 10:30 Cairo / 12:30 Moscow / 17:30 Singapore)
- 5 April 2011 at 15:00 CET (14:00 London / 15:00 Cairo / 17:00 Moscow / 22:00 Singapore)
- 11 May 2011 at 10:30 CET (09:30 London / 10:30 Cairo / 12:30 Moscow / 17:30 Singapore)
About the speaker:
Michael Leander is one of Markedu’s top speakers. A digital and direct marketing expert, he is consistently highly rated when speaking both online and offline. His practical experience using social media marketing is quite exceptional as you will learn in the seminar. More about Michael Leander here