Boost customer loyalty through social media Webinar
This 2 hour free webinar is aimed at retailers and FMCG’s with a formal loyalty marketing program in place and organizations contemplating setting up a loyalty marketing program.
The webinar is relevant for both loyalty marketers with and without a card program.
The presenters will provide a summary of social media today, give examples through loyalty marketing case studies and answer these three questions:
- How can you leverage social media to extend your existing customer loyalty marketing efforts?
- What are the known rules of thumbs for loyalty marketers to get started leveraging social media?
- How do you get started leveraging social media for customer loyalty and retention?
When you attend this webinar you will get valuable insight and new knowledge that can help boost your loyalty marketing efforts.
You can attend this web seminar on these dates:
- Monday 19 September 2011 at 13:30 CET to 15:30 CET
- Monday 31 October 2011 at 10:30 CET to 12:30 CET
TimeZones ( 12:30 London / 13:30 Berlin / 14:30 Bucharest / 15:30 Moscow / 19:30 New York )
About Michael Leander
A direct & digital marketing strategist and a practitioner of digital marketing for more than 15 years, Michael Leander is a very popular speaker on digital & direct marketing topics having presented in front of audiences in more than 35 countries. He is also a Markedu top-speaker – a testament to his consistent high ratings as a marketing speaker and trainer. Learn more about Michael Leander here.
Before you register, you must read this:
- Only registrations from legitimate work email addresses are guaranteed to attend
- You will not receive slides and access to recording if you do not attend the live event
- We value participant interaction during the webinars. Therefore only a limited number of participants are accepted to join.