Power Up Your Direct & Digital Marketing Web Seminar
Whether you already have attended a “Power Up Marketing Workshop” or are considering attending one in the future, this webinar will give you hands-on and practical tips that you can use in your marketing immediately after the webinar.
The Power Up Marketing Workshops focus on specific areas of the modern marketing tool box. And very specifically at relevant areas of direct and digital marketing.
The 2 hour webinar is presented in a fast paced no-nonsense format with a focus on answering the questions: What is it? Why do I need it? How do I do it?
[hr]At the Power Up Your Direct & Digital Marketing Web Seminar you will learn about these concepts and direct marketing techniques:
- The Walk-in-the-Park onsite web marketing technique that gets your website visitors to experience your web presence in a highly effective way whilst providing a better visitor experience and a higher convert-to-action rate
- Digital Customer/prospect profiling: how to plan for better profiling of your target audience and how to use profiling techniques to improve relevance and in turn increase the effect of your communication
- Multichannel marketing ROMI: how do you calculate your Return on Marketing Investment from a direct & digital marketing point of view. You will learn about a simple ROMI model and see examples of how this is put into practice
- How to read your web analytics: get information that will help you pin-point your 3-5 most important key performance indicators for your digital marketing website activities
- Best of class marketing management tips: avoid common pitfalls in execution of your marketing activities. Learn how to optimize the workflow involved in planning and executing direct & digital marketing activities.
In summary you will get information that almost certainly will be relevant to your situation. Representatives from marketing- consulting and web agencies should also attend.
You can attend this web seminar on these dates:
- Tuesday 06 September 2011 from 12:00 CET to 14:00 CET
- Monday 10 October 2011 from 9:00 CET to 11:00 CET
- Thursday 29 December 2011 from 13:00 CET to 15:00 CET
Check out your Time Zone below
29 December ( 12:00 London / 13:00 Berlin / 14:00 Bucharest / 14:00 Cairo / 16:00 Moscow )
About the speaker
Michael Leander is an international speaker and consultant. With 20 years of direct marketing experience he loves to share his practical experience. Michael Leander has spoken in more than 35 countries. He is also a Markedu top-speaker – a testament to his consistent high ratings as a marketing speaker and trainer. Learn more about Michael Leander here.
Before you register, you must read this:
- Only registrations from legitimate work email addresses are guaranteed to attend
- You will not receive slides and access to recording if you do not attend the live event
- We value participant interaction during the webinars. Therefore only a limited number of participants are accepted to join.