Partnering with independent bloggers and leveraging the strength of their communities can be an effective marketing tool for your brand.
Whether you’ve never considered working with an independent blogger or you already have some experience, attending this webinar will provide you with new ideas on how to work effectively with bloggers, cooperation best practices, and case studies of successful corporate-blogger cooperation.
In this 90-minute long free webinar award winning bloggers Daniel Noll and Audrey Scott will share:
- Understand what bloggers do and how cooperation with them can benefit your brand
- Understand bloggers’ reach and social media leverage
- Why and when to work with bloggers
- How to find the right blogger for your brand (going beyond the numbers)
- Best practices for engaging with bloggers
- Monitoring results of the blogger campaigns
- Benefits of long-term partnerships
This web seminar is relevant for all types of organizations, but especially anyone related to travel, hospitality, destination marketing, tourism marketing, country and destination branding.
You can attend this web seminar on these dates:
Tuesday March 20, 2012 from 16:00 – 17:30 London / Lisbon Time
- Tuesday May 8, 2012 from 16:00 – 17:30 London / Lisbon Time
About Audrey Scott and Daniel Noll – award winning bloggers
Daniel and Audrey know the power of story in marketing, and can show you how to grow a blog, community, and social networks to get your message out there and convince people to act.
They are the husband-and-wife team behind the award winning travel blog, Uncornered Market. The popularity of their blog together with their social media networks has placed them among the top travel influencers in the world.
With professional backgrounds in operational effectiveness, IT and international tax, Daniel & Audrey set off on a one-year travel and creative sabbatical. Five years and 70 countries later, Daniel & Audrey continue to travel the world, inspiring others to create their own life and travel.
Before you register, you must read this:
- Only registrations from legitimate work email addresses are guaranteed to attend
- You will not receive slides and access to recording if you do not attend the live event
- We value participant interaction during the webinars. Therefore only a limited number of participants are accepted to join.
- You will be automatically subscribed to Markedu’s Newsletter, which is published 2-3 times each month. You can unsubscribe anytime you want.
Important: Your login details will be sent by email one day before the event.
Please fill in the form below to register for the web-seminar
We value your privacy – your details are safe with us