Markedu are currently looking for marketing speakers to present various topics at our web seminars in English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, French or any of the Scandinavian languages.
Are you a professional marketing speaker or are you a marketing expert passionate about what you do? If so, you may want to consider speaking at a Markedu webinar. As a speaker you will be exposed to our international audience of corporate and entrepreneurial marketers.
If you are not a speaker, but would like to attend one of our free web seminars, go here
Currently we are looking for speakers to cover a wide range of marketing and branding related topics including;
- B2C customer acquisition through social networks
- B2B customer acquisition through social networks
- Customer service through social media
- How to optimize landing pages
- Best of class CRM for B2C marketers
- Loyalty marketing (generic or industry specific)
- Return on Marketing Investment for beginners
- What is RFM and CLV and why does it matter?
- Email marketing for beginners (in French, Spanish, Portuguese, German)
- Advanced email marketing (all languages except English)
- Search engine optimization (all levels and languages)
the list is much longer as our webinar attendees constantly request new and interesting topics.
What we expect of our web seminar speakers
You must be a subject matter expert and you must be comfortable with public speaking. We do not require you to have experience speaking at web seminars, nor do we require you to have 15 years of speaking experience. It is more important to us that you are passionate about what you do.
Who is your audience?
The typical webinar attendee is a person working in marketing on the client side from a many different industry verticals. More often than not our attendees hold management positions within marketing and/or branding. Markedu have had the pleasure of hosting attendees from more than 100 countries, but our main market is outside of North- and South America. Our main languages are English and German, but we are currently seeking to accommodate our many Spanish, Portuguese, French and Scandinavian speakers with local language content.
What’s next and how to contact us
To get in touch with us please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.