The Internet is still primarily a written medium, and your web copy is crucial to attracting prospects and converting them from curious visitors to paying customers. Nevertheless, online copywriting is one of the most overlooked and unexplored areas of conversion rate optimization.
Attend this webinar and learn the fundamentals of online copywriting for conversion rate optimization. The course is based on real tests and extensive experience. It will feature real cases and examples of how simple web copy tweaks have lead to dramatic conversion improvements of 100% or more.
During this 60-minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- 4 simple principles that will change your approach to online copywriting and help you boost conversions
- Why relevance and value proposition are essential to selling on the web
- How to craft irresistible calls to action
- Why testing your web copy is crucial to gaining lasting results
- The fundamentals of landing page copy that sells
Join this online copywriting webinar on these dates:
14 June 2011 at 10:30 CET
14 September 2011 at 10:30 CET
Time Zones (09:30 London / 10:30 Berlin / 10:30 Cairo / 12:30 Moscow / 17:30 Singapore)
About the Speaker:
Michael Lykke Aagaard is a Danish freelance online copywriter, blogger, landing page geek and self-confessed split-test junkie. Michael is obsessed with online marketing and uncovering the truth about what really works. He will share many case studies in the online copywriting webinar