Facebook Marketing Free Web Seminar – New dates available !
A presence on Facebook provides many benefits for your brand. In this 2 hour long webinar Michael Leander will give you insights that can help you to make the best of your Facebook marketing activities.
Presented by Michael Leander this web-seminar will cover the following topics:
- Creating the right plan for your Facebook presence
- Setting up your page for maximum effect
- Best practices for customer engagement on Facebook
- Setting up and monitoring advertisement campaigns on Facebook
- Facebook on page tactics
Whether you are just getting started or already have a presence on Facebook, attending this webinar will benefit you with new ideas, advice on concrete direction, best practices and case studies.
You can attend this web seminar on these dates:
- Sunday 11 September 2011 from 10:30 – 12:30 CET
- Monday 3 October 2011 from 10:30 – 12:30 CET
- New – Tuesday 21 February 2012 from 10:30 – 12:30 CET
Time Zones (09:30 London, Lisbon / 10:30 Berlin, Paris / 11:30 Cairo / 13:30 Moscow / 17:30 Singapore)
About Michael Leander
A direct & digital marketing strategist and a practitioner of digital marketing for more than 15 years, Michael Leander is a very popular speaker on digital & direct marketing topics having presented in front of audiences in more than 35 countries. He is also a Markedu top-speaker – a testament to his consistent high ratings as a marketing speaker and trainer. Learn more about Michael Leander here.[space] [hr]
Before you register, you must read this:
- Only registrations from legitimate work email addresses are guaranteed to attend
- You will not receive slides and access to recording if you do not attend the live event
- We value participant interaction during the webinars. Therefore only a limited number of participants are accepted to join.
- You will be automatically subscribed to Markedu’s Newsletter, which is published 2-3 times each month. You can unsubscribe anytime you want.
Important: Your login details will be sent by email one day before the event.