How to choose between a Loyalty Programme and an Offers Engine
This unique and focused web seminar provides a comparison of Customer Loyalty Programmes and Offers/Couponing Engines.
International loyalty marketing expert Chris Jacobs will cover these points:
- What has fuelled the rapid growth of Offers/Coupon Engines, such as Groupon, LivingSocial, Dealise and Vouchercloud, and are they sustainable?
- What is the future of traditional Customer Loyalty Programmes in the light of this emerging phenomenon?
- The current and evolving Loyalty and Offers landscape
- The differing business models of each
- The respective benefits of Customer Loyalty and Offer Engines from the retailer and consumer perspectives, and the programme operator
- How can retailers avoid eroding margins when consumers are demanding discounts?
- Is there room for both Customer Loyalty Programmes and Offers/Couponing Engines?
If you want to get up to date knowledge about loyalty programmes versus offers engines to be able to evaluate your own existing or proposed initiatives, this is a must-attend web seminar.
- Thursday 27 October 2011 at 10:30 Central European Time (CET)
- Thursday 26 January 2012 at 10:30 Central European Time (CET)
Check your local time below
Europe: ( 09:30 Lisbon – London / 10:30 Berlin – Paris – Rome – Zürich / 12:30 Moscow )
Middle East and Asia: ( 11:30 Cairo / 12:30 Beirut – Dubai / 16:30 Singapore )
About the speaker
Chris Jacobs is a renowned and highly experienced independent Customer Loyalty consultant. Having been personally involved in over 70 programmes and started two companies offering customer loyalty solutions and services, he has practical experience in all aspects of Loyalty, from end to end.[space] He provides strategic direction and implementation support to businesses considering a new programme, or reviewing an existing operation, and advises solution providers on market opportunities. Having carried out a number of vendor evaluations, he has knowledge of most of the supplier offerings in the marketplace.[space] Chris graduated in Computational and Statistical Science and is a Fellow of The Institute of Direct Marketing.[hr]
Before you register, you must read this:
- Only registrations from legitimate work email addresses are guaranteed to attend
- You will not receive slides and access to recording if you do not attend the live event
- We value participant interaction during the webinars. Therefore only a limited number of participants are accepted to join.
- You will be automatically subscribed to Markedu’s Newsletter, which is published 2-3 times each month. You can unsubscribe anytime you want.
Important: Your login details will be sent by email one day before the event.