Retail marketing trends: how to improve the customer experience and other retail tips from Simon Hathaway
At the Middle East Retail Forum in Dubai, I happened to meet Simon Hathaway. He is an accomplished retail marketing expert currently heading up Cheil’s global retail experiences practice.
In the video below you will get inspiration, insight and useful tips on current retail marketing trends. Simon and his team at Cheil are highly experienced at helping retailers around the world grow.
Retail Marketing Trends Highlights
In the interview above Simon Hathaway mentions many important trends including these key retail marketing trends:
- Shoppers reset their expectations whenever they experience a better experience.
- Convenience is key for consumers and customers.
- Mobility is changing retail customer preferences. Retailers need to figure out how to leverage mobility to deliver better customer experiences
More Retail Marketing resources here
- Check Markedu’s upcoming events here
- Learn more about Cheil’s retail practice here
- Get Markedu’s newsletter for more inspiration and insight on retail and marketing
Share this article with your friends and social network