Digital Marketing Learning Series – learn digital marketing fundamentals (live) on your computer or mobile device.
The Digital Marketing Learning Series is a series of free and premium online classes. Register to get powerful information, inspiration and tools that will help you better understand the fundamentals of digital marketing.
You will learn from top international digital marketers. All have at least 10 years of experience – and all are super passionate about teaching practical tips and tools.
New Digital Marketing Learning for You Every Two Weeks.
Your digital marketing classes take place every two weeks on Thursdays. Sign up now for free to get your invitations and login details. Once approved, you can access the learning materials live. You do not need an MBA to attend.
The Digital Marketing Learning Series Curriculum Includes:
- Branding in an online context – online branding fundamentals.
- Social media marketing principles for success.
- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube marketing for success hungry businesses.
- How to structure a great website and landing page.
- The things you must know to succeed in e-commerce.
- Email and mobile marketing – getting started.
- Content marketing and Search Engine Optimization – how to get started.
And many other digital marketing topics such as online reputation management, social listening, online advertising techniques, conversion rate optimization, etc.
5 quick facts about how the Digital Marketing Learning Series works.
- You access the classes online from your computer, smartphone or tablet device.
- Many classes are completely FREE when you attend live (online).
- Recordings are made available for a fee equivalent to US$ 9,99 and can be accessed at no additional cost for a period of 3 months.
- Premium classes cost between US$ 19 – US$ 39 and include live access, access to the recording as well as one credit towards your Digital Marketing Accreditation.
- A Certified Digital Marketing Skill Assessment Test will be made available free to the first 100 live attendees.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org – or chat us up on Facebook
Attend the first session live on 31 May 2018 at 10:00 AM Kenya Time
Note: Limited seats available for the first event in the series. It takes place Thursday 31st May 2018 at 10:00 am Kenya time.
The webinar takes place at 08:00 AM (Lagos) 09:00 AM (Johannesburg, Kigali) 10:00 AM (Nairobi, Kampala, Dar es Salaam). Click here to see other time zones