Attend the Digital Marketing Masterclass in Tehran to discover proven social media and digital marketing techniques to increase your marketing impact.
Learn proven digital marketing techniques that can boost your business online, increase your marketing impact and put digital, social and mobile into perspective.
The Award-winning Digital Marketing Masterclass coming to Tehran. It is a highly rated digital marketing and social media marketing masterclass.
You will learn from marketing expert and global keynote speaker Michael Leander, top trainer João Ribeiro and accomplished Iranian experts.
If you want to learn how to use digital marketing and social media effectively, don’t miss this opportunity.
Attend to get world class inspiration tips & ideas you can put to use immediately:
- How to boost your business using digital marketing – without breaking the bank
- Why every marketer must understand and apply AIDEA – the new AIDA
- How to get started using the most effective digital marketing channel around
- Get best-in-class benchmarked tips on how to use social media for business
- Proven social media marketing techniques to acquire customers, retain customers and,
- Why AID+LIRA for social media is the formula for success
- How to expand brand awareness using digital marketing and mobile marketing.
Sign up before February 15th, 2018 and get these bonuses
- One-year free single-user license to the #1 Instagram tool “Instajump”, which will help you explode your success on Instagram.
- Get 10 qualified credits towards the “Accredited Digital Marketing Certificate”.
- A chance to win an Ipad
- A chance to win a 2-hour one-on-one consultation with one of the expert speakers.
- Early bird registration – act quick, save big
Take advantage of these early-bird offerings:
- Book and pay before February 15th, 2018: Day 1: $ 249 Day 2: $ 260 Both days: $ 449
- Price when booking after February 15th, 2018: Day 1: 299 Day 2: 329 Both days: $ 559
Register or get more information by contacting Mr. Maleki at firstname.lastname@example.org (Farsi and English are spoken)