Watch the videos from the Social Media Marketing Day @Your Desk
21 social media marketing practitioners from 15 countries shared tons of social media marketing tips, tools and thoughts on April 11th, 2011.
Speakers: Michael Brito, (USA), Florian Haarhaus (Germany), Thomas Metzler (Austria), Vassilena Valchanova (Bulgaria), Carl Griffith (Singapore), Sarah Goodall (Norway), Orla Malone (UK & Ireland), Manal Assad (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), Tyler Willis (USA), Gustavo Murillo, (Mexico), more.
Click here to learn more about the Social Media Marketing Day @Your Desk 2011. Organized by Markedu – Innovative Marketing Education
2) Humanizing Business and the Brand – Michael Brito
Humanizing Business and the Brand
Michael Brito believes that organizations cannot and will not have effective, external conversations with consumers, unless they can have effective internal conversations first. This is your chance to take inspiration and learn about:
- The importance of humanizing business operations in order to best meet the needs of the social customer.
- Real-time community engagement between the social customer and employees of an organization.
Keynote Speaker: Michael Brito, Edelman Digital, California, USA.
Storytelling to Storyselling – Sarah Goodall
Storytelling to Storyselling – How Marketing Through Stories Can Engage & Captivate Audiences
All our life we’ve been told stories: as children in school, through books, movies, even in television and radio commercials. As humans we are hardwired for stories – we’re conditioned to respond to them. So, as professional marketers, how can we build stories into our messaging to engage a commercial result? How can we develop a story-based culture? What kind of stories work best?
In this video you can learn:
- Why storytelling is a useful business tool
- The impact social media brings to storytelling
- How to build memorable storylines
- Some storytelling examples
Keynote Speaker: Sarah Goodall, Head of Social Media (EMEA) at SAP, Norway
1) Personal Branding Through Social Media – Manal Assaad
Personal Branding Through Social Media – The benefits of personal branding to individuals & businesses.
Manal Assad is a highly regarded social media influencer. With great visibility and effective use of social media, she has established quite a reputation in the Middle East. Get Manal’s inside tips regarding topics such as:
- Creating your personal brand
- Utilizing the 3 most powerful social networks: Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin + tools & tips for effective utilization
- Having your own blog + tools & tips
Keynote Speaker: Manal Assad, The Manalyst, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Get free marketing inspiration – check Markedu’s free web-seminars here