Free webinar: Measuring the Customer Experience with Bob Hayes, PhD
This webinar covers a loyalty-based approach to customer feedback and best practices in measurement and analytics of customer surveys.
Measuring the Customer Experience requires fewer questions than you think
How do companies get value from their customer relationship survey? When seeking formal feedback from your customers, what kinds of questions do you include in your annual customer survey?
In this webinar, you can learn why you need to only ask a few good, targeted questions to get the insights you need to drive your business forward. Register now and secure your seat for this exclusive webinar
During the “Measuring the Customer Experience” webinar you can learn:
- Three different types of customer loyalty
- Difference between general and specific CX questions
- The ideal length of your customer relationship survey
- How to measure customer sentiment
- Analytic approach for your survey data
About the speaker: Bob Hayes
Bob Hayes, PhD is the Chief Customer Officer at TCELab and president of Business Over Broadway. Bob is a recognized expert in customer experience management, customer satisfaction / loyalty measurement, Big Data and analytics.
With more than 25 years of consulting and research experience in enterprise and midsize companies, including Oracle, Agilent Technologies, Sophos, Virtual Instruments, Netsmart Technologies and Genstar Capital. Bob Hayes has also published numerous articles and presented at conferences as a keynote speaker on topics as customer experience management best practices, implications of Big Data for CEM and selecting the right loyalty metric.
To learn more about Bob Hayes visit
Bob Hayes is also the author of three books
Bob Hayes is also the author of three books: TCE: Total Customer Experience: Building business through customer-centric measurement and analytics. Measuring Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty: How to develop and use customer surveys. Beyond the Ultimate Question: Customer feedback programs best practices and has published numerous articles in both scientific and trade journals.
Attend this FREE webinar with Bob Hayes on:
- Wednesday 25 March 2015 from 15:00 to 16:00 CET
- Tuesday 15 January 2015 from 16:00 to 17:00 CET
Times indicated above are in CET – Central European Time.
See what time begins in your time zone below
EST 10:00h – New York, Toronto | GMT 14:00h – London, Lisbon | CET 15:00h – Berlin, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris | EET 16:00h – Bucharest, Cairo, Sofia | IST 19:30h – Bangalore, Delhi
Can’t find your time zone? Go here to see other time zones
Before you register, you must read this
- You can attend Markedu webinars for free by sharing with your contacts
- You will not receive slides and access to recording unless stated in the description
- You will be automatically subscribed to Markedu’s Newsletter, which is published 2-3 times each month. You can unsubscribe any time you want.
- Markedu values participant interaction during webinars. Therefore only a limited number of participants are accepted to join.
Registration: Measuring the Customer Experience with Bob Hayes
Dates available: Wednesday 25 March 2015 / Speaker: Bob Hayes, PhD
Fill in the form below to register free
Your details are safe with us – we will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties
Important: Your login details will be sent by email one day before the webinar takes place.